Veeam Cloud Connect
- Go to Backup Infrastructure > Service Providers > Add Service Provider
2. Add VPLS Veeam Cloud Connect URL that VPLS provided to you: For example, we use cloudconnect01-bkk5.vpls.net here, Port: 6180
3. Click Add…
4. Add your Credential that VPLS provided, and click OK
5. Select your credential and click Next >
6.Verify your resource plan and click Next >
7. Review summary and Click Finish
8. Go to Home tab > Backup Copy
9. Define your Backup Copy plan
10. Add your Backup job
11. Select your Backup repository
12. Choose Data Transfer option, if you have WAN accelerators feature you can select "Through built-in WAN accelerators"
If not, please select "Direct"
13. Specify schedule, your backup copy jobs
14. Review summary and Click Enable the job when click Finish.