There are 2 ways that you can make a new VM in Krypt vCloud.
The first step is to deploy a template that is located inside your organization catalog (See KB article:How To Deploy Cloud Servers using vCloud Director Private Cloud).
You can also fresh install a VM using the ISO file inside your organization catalog.
In this KB, we will teach you step by step on how to make a fresh install VM using ISO file.
1. To access Krypt Private vCloud Director, please follow the instructions in KB: How to Connect to your vCloud Organization page.
2. Under "My Cloud", click "vApps", and choose the "Build New vApp..." button.
3. Name the vApp
4. Click "New Virtual Machine"
5. Name the "Virtual Machine name", and "Computer name", choose the latest version of "Virtual Hardware version", choose the appropriate OS under "Operating System Family",
choose the correct OS under "Operating System", set the "Number of CPUs", "Memory", "Hard disk size", "Bus type", "Number of NICs" based on your needs.
6. Set the "Virtual Datacenter" to the location you want to put your VM at, name the Virtual Machine, and click "Next"
7. Set the "Computer Name", and choose the available "Network", and click "Next"
8. Under Configure Networking, leave everything to default, and click "Next"
9. Review your configuration, and click "Finish"
10. Once your VM has been created, you need to attach the ISO file to the VM. To do this, Under "My Cloud", click "VMs", and right click on the VM, and click "Insert CD/DVD from Catalog"
Note: If you do not have any ISO files in your Catalog, and have trouble in uploading, please refer to KB article: How to Upload ISO Images to Krypt vCloud Director
11. Choose the appropriate ISO file, and click "Insert"
12. Next, "Power On" the VM and choose "Popout Console". Congratulations, you can now freshly install your VM using the ISO file you chose.